- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon cut in half
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, stems removed, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/4 Ibs boneless turkey tenderloins cut in half
- 2 bell peppers cut into two-inch chunks
- 1 zucchini cut into one-inch chunks
- 1 cup button mushrooms cut in half
- 1/2 red onion cut into one-inch chunks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, juice from 1/2 lemon, rosemary, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Add turkey and toss until evenly coated. Place on a baking sheet. Add bell peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, and onion to oil mixture and toss until evenly coated. Place vegetables and lemon halves on baking sheet.
- Roast 25 to 30 minutes or until no pink remains in turkey and vegetables are tender. With a pair of tongs, squeeze roasted lemon halves over turkey and vegetables and serve immediately.
[Source: Diabetes Food Hub]